I wrote a guide to on how to relocate and teach English overseas. It’s heavily geared towards Taiwan as that’s the country I taught in and I recommend it above most others for various reasons I explain in the guide. I also go over some general info in teaching overseas in other countries. Below is some of the info covered in this free guide.
What’s in the Free Guide?
- Pay vs cost of living. What you can save in various spots.
- What you need to head over in terms of visa requirements
- English level and ability at various spots in Asia
- Websites you can go to find the English teaching jobs and to meet locals for language exchange and dating.
- What it’s like living in Asia as a foreigner
- Tips on affordable inter Asia travel
- The cheapest ways to get to Asia from FREE to under $600.
Ok, How do I get it?
This early version of the guide is free if you sign up for my free newsletter. That’s it. Eventually, I’m developing this a bit further into a book that I’ll sell for a reasonable price, but I’m making the early version of the guide free. Just sign up below and you’ll get an email with the download.